Close out all of your numbers and have the higher score to win!
- Players take turns throwing an axe three times each at the board, trying to hit 15 through 20 and the bullseye. All other numbers do not count.
- Each team must “close out” all of their numbers 15 through 20 and the bullseye by sticking the numbers and bullseye three times.
- The inner ring counts as 3 sticks while the outer ring counts as 2 sticks.
- The bullseye outer ring counts as 1 stick while the center counts for 2 sticks.
- If a team closes out a number before the other teams do, that team can start racking up points every time they stick that number until all teams close it out.
- Once all teams have closed out a number, it is no longer in play and points can no longer be earned.
- The first team that closes out all their numbers and has the higher score wins.
- If your axe blade is touching two different scoring areas, count the higher score.
- If your axe falls out of the board before the score is determined, the shot counts as a miss.