First team to get three of their letters (X, O, Y, or Z) in a row wins!
- Throw the axe and stick it to place your team’s letter.
- Count the square that the top of the axe blade is touching.
- Steal a square by sticking a square that already has an opposing team’s letter.
- Every time a square is stolen, the square will shrink in size. The square is counted when the axe blade is touching the interior of the square.
- If your axe falls out of the board before the score is determined, the shot counts as a miss.