Eliminate the Opposing Team’s Colored Scoring Areas before they eliminate yours.
- Throw the axe and stick it to eliminate a scoring area and score points. If each team sticks the target and it goes all the way around to the original team, then the original team can call a new shot.
- If the axe blade is touching the outer ring of a scoring area, it counts for that scoring area and the area is eliminated.
- Every complete turn the remaining scoring areas rotate to a different alternating position.
- If a red or blue player accidentally hits their own color, then the scoring area they hit must be eliminated.
- If your axe blade is touching two different scoring areas, count the higher score and/or your scoring area.
- If your axe falls out of the board before the score is determined, the shot counts as a miss.
- The team who eliminates all of the other teams scoring areas first, wins!